January 01, 2012



First project for 2012 - Watercolor-a -day Calendar


Some time in November I visited Costco and picked up this calendar and aspired to start and finish it during 2012.
It comes with a paint brush, 5 paints, and a lesson each day.
The start of my daily calendar!

This is working most magnificently!!!

Sorry it's a little blurry; I didn't check before I painted it.

 I am restricting myself to using the supplies in the kit.  I don't know how long I will be able to do it because they are (obviously) not high quality paints or brush, but I'm trying to make it work. I'm following the daily 'lesson' and it looks like it will be a lot of fun.


Thanks for stopping by
~Robi
Decorables

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...