January 29, 2012

ATC - Theme: Metal

I participate in a monthly ATC (Artist Trading Card) swap organized by LisaLizaLou Designs.  This month's theme is 'METAL'.








Ingredients: card stock, alcohol ink, brads, sandpaper, Cuttlebug, glue dots.


How I did it


I started with black card stock and ran it through my Cuttlebug making that (x and o) pattern.  I randomly sanded the embossed parts, to varying degrees and also added some green alcohol ink.  Using the Cuttlebug 'Alphabet folder', I made my letters.  I love this folder because it automatically perforates all the letters for you, so you just have to fold and rip.  The letters were sanded and inked like the base of the ATC.  I attached the letters with 3D clear adhesive dots.
A metal brad enhances each corner. I cut another piece of card stock, inked the edges, applied glue runner across its surface and then attached my ATC.


Thank you for stopping by,
~Roberta


Decorables

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...