June 09, 2015

The Case of the Mysterious Disappearing Photos

During our year of upheaval, renting, moving, etc I kept switching between an iPad, tablet, desktop, laptop, and cell phone, and I managed to create 2 Instagram accounts and I only recently discovered this because one day I went looking for some pics I took, and they had 'disappeared'.

Now I know they didn't disappear.

The only Instagram account I will use from now on is 

https://instagram.com/decorables

oops instagram Roberta Birnbaum

Please follow me. I will be using it a lot more now :)
Roberta Birnbaum

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...