June 04, 2011

so much went on Thursday night!


Robi@Nite June 2, 2011 To watch the playback, here is the link:Robi@Nite June 2, 2011

A rebel-rousing hour was had by all.   Thank you to everyone who came out to the live webcast!
Synopsis:

SWWYDWT (So What Would You Do with This)  objects of note:
  • pretty plastic luggage-type tags courtesy Molly Smith
  • skeleton toile courtesy Red Weaver
  • and I proposed 'Xray films'
We brainstormed SO many amazing ideas.  I love the effects I could get from the Xrays.

For my demo du jour, I showed how to make an 'exploding book' or 'squash book'. Here are a few pics:


 
Cyn Gagen ornament

Cynthia Gagen was my Guest for the evening and she shared how to make beautiful ornaments using the same paper-folding technique.



Thank you for stopping by,
~Robi
http://decorablesart.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...