October 29, 2011

Mixed Media Meets Digital


The girl was drawn using General's Pastel Chalk Pencils, #4700-8A and #4800-8A

I think I have drawn/painted/coloured 7 faces today, but I've chosen my favourite of the day to experiment with.  After I made the girl, I cut her out and scanned her.
Using ACDSee Pro5 I created the background using various drawing options and then added the special effect, stained glass.
I could have added text as well, but for now I am keeping it simple.
I think this would be a great image to copy onto TAP (Transfer Artist Paper), so I tested the image by printing it onto 70 lb paper, using my Epson CX5000.
I am going to make a card now and I'll be back later :)


Thanks for stopping by,
~Robi

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...