April 19, 2012

Free MOO cards from Klout

Being part of Klout has many advantages and one of them is all the great 'perks' you get as your 'klout score' increases.  I have received many free products  and MOO business cards are one of my favourites.
Moo cards are of the highest quality, thick sturdy cardstock, and you can have a different image on each business card!
I think it's a wonderful way to display my artwork and promote my business as a cardmaker and artist, and as an Instructor. If you are curious about Klout you should check it out. Follow me and I'll follow you!

Look at my new business cards!

They arrived in a bubble envelope and I love the 'yay' sticker.


                                                    50 cards and they are all different!













Thank you for stopping by,
~Roberta
Decorables

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...