August 26, 2009

Re-organizing my Craft Room

Oh my God!  Why can't I get everything organized? I have so many supplies, a very large area to work in, and yet there is never enough space.

I try to be creative even in my organizing.  Let's put it this way --- I have a freezer behind my table that hasn't worked in a while -- so I opened the door and I'm using the shelves on the door and inside the freezer to store things! It works :)

I'm also trying to figure out a good way to keep my growing inventory of completed cards --- some sort of large box; maybe like the Photo boxes I saw at Michael's the other day ----  That's where I'm going tomorrow.
Till later.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...