September 02, 2012

Organize your Craft Room Week

Let's use what we have/can find, and re-purpose every day items to help us.
Today's offering is a most fruitful one! I found that a 3-tiered hanging basket, commonly used in the kitchen for fruits and vegetables, makes for a wonderful organizer.


I know it looks like a disaster, but it's an amazing organizer.  I really like having my heat gun on the bottom tier where I can keep putting it back when it's hot because it is a heat-safe surface.
I know I have it on the top one and I'm not really sure why -- I must have just stuck it there temporarily.

 This is where I really love these baskets: I can use hooks and hang a lot of my embellishments so that I CAN SEE THEM. I also hang masks, stencils, findings, stickers...

I keep so many things 'at my fingertips' this way, expanding the 'prime real estate' of my surroundings. It is hanging from a beam in the ceiling ( one of the advantages of NOT having a finished ceiling in your basement). It is secure and can hold a fair bit of weight.



Tomorrow: Things Get Spicy!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the idea of using it for the heat gun! Love that it frees up space!

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

POWr Instagram Feed

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...