January 04, 2013

Happy 2013

I want to wish everyone a happy, safe, peaceful and healthy year full of love and creativity.

I have been on 'holiday' for the past month and hope to to start blogging on a regular basis again.

I found it exhausting trying to maintain my blog, travel, teach, etc without driving myself right into the ground.

I'm trying to find a happy balance which will include new plans for 2013.

I am looking forward to starting new classes this month and attending Crop & Create next month in Markham.

A newsletter will be out shortly. :)

Thank you all for your patience.

`Roberta

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! What a lovely drawing you made! Such a touching one and the proverb is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...