November 27, 2012

My Cadillac Test-Drive

I am thrilled to participate in this special 'Klout Perk'. I have the use of a 2013 Cadillac ATS for 3 days and I plan to drive a lot!


The Introduction:
My first indication that the day was going to be great was when the sweet Cadi rep called from Starbucks asking what we would like to drink.

Tazo Chai Tea Latte in hand, he arrived promptly at 9:30 a.m. (Yes, this was definitely worth waking up early for).

The trunk was open because I wanted to make sure that Sid was getting enough air. :)

 
This is a fully-loaded Cadi - MSRP is approximately $56,000. We spent around 25 minutes learning about all the features and getting the incredulous look off my face when he told us there is no ignition.

More to come later today. We will be out cruising for the better part of the day and evening!

Gee, I wonder what Michaels looks like from inside a Cadi ATS? I think I must investigate...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! No ignition! Never heard of that either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Winnie - I should have said no ignition KEY - silly on my part. It's a push-button ignition and it's a beautiful car

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...