December 06, 2013

Cre8time Project - Business Card Holder




I was introduced  to cre8time at the CHA Canada retreat in November. What a FANTASTIC concept:

It’s time to reclaim our creativity! It is designed to help people recover eight hours a month and devote it to their particular craft, and to create a place for them to share their experiences – the joys, lessons, and results – with the creative community at large.  (http://www.cre8time.org/about)
We were handed a naked acrylic business card holder, a green tub of buttons,bling and boys (seriously, there were little human figures), a tube of Beacon's glue and 8 minutes to deck out our holders. By the way, I LOVE timed crafting, or being given a hodge-podge of items and told, 'CRAFT!' -- I call it Guerrilla Crafting :)

I returned home with a spare business card holder and made another one today because I need a new card holder.
This is what I did

In the beginning...


 



I love my new business card holder. Just a little something I created with my two little hands.

~Roberta


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...