December 30, 2010

A Photographic Birthday - A Picture Perfect Day! :)


I do like to entertain myself by trying to come up with novel and/or witty sentiments for my cards.  The card I made today is no exception and I'm delighted that the recipient was very happy with it.


A last minute request for a card for 'someone who is into photography' was my inspiration:



Recipe: I used a very pretty silver glossy card stock and matching matte envelope.  The dimensional stickers are from Punch Studio (travel). Floral border from Cock-A-Doodle-Designs. Sparkles!!!! Gotta have sparkles!!
I printed the sentiment on vanilla card stock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...