January 06, 2012

BLINDFOLDED CARD MAKING?Crop & Create is ONE week away!

I know it's going to be amazing and I'm looking forward to so many things, but one event that I am sure YOU will all enjoy (videotaped), is I am one of six participants/victims/ to participate in a 2-Minute BLINDFOLDED CARD MAKING CONTEST! Yes, that's right.  We will have 15 seconds to see the products available to us and with the help of a few friends, we have to create a card in 2 minutes! 
I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Robi

Crop & Create Here I Come!

1 comment:

  1. This should be so much fun. Can't wait to see what you and your friends come up with.

    ReplyDelete

It's nice to get feedback.

Popular Posts

POWr Instagram Feed

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...

Hand painted Vase 12" - Click to see more...
Fine lines and beautiful medley of greens, blues and yellows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...